About Recognition Media & The Webby Group
We are a creative and Internet industry recognition company. Our organization owns and operates the industry’s leading awards, including The Webby Awards – the Internet industry’s most coveted prize, in addition to The Anthem Awards – celebrating purpose and mission-driven work from people, companies and organizations worldwide, and The Lovie Awards, recognizing Europe’s Internet excellence in the fields of culture, technology and business. Our award brands play a critical role in the creative, social impact and digital marketplace – signaling which companies and professionals are the best and which projects are setting standards of excellence. While creativity and technology are at the core of what we do, a passion for the industry and people using it to drive change is what drives us. We are looking for a Brand Partnerships Producer for the Webby Group.
Recognition Media embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. The more inclusive we are, the better our work will be.
This is a full-time, hybrid role, in our NYC Flatiron office reporting to the Group Marketing Director of the Webby Group.
Have your skills rewarded at Recognition Media.
As a key member of our team, you’ll work directly with some of the world’s biggest brands, influencers, and culture creators to help execute fresh, dynamic partner programs. You will be responsible for leading the successful production of large scale client programs, securing and managing strategic media and brand partnerships, and liaising with our sponsors and partners. Current and past sponsors include; Verizon, Snapchat, Google, Canva, Instagram, HBO, WP Engine, Pinterest, and more.
– Lead the strategy, production execution and relationship development on all custom branded content programs for the Webby Group sponsors including: video production, content production, website executions, events and bespoke concepts
– Maintain relationships with current and past clients ensuring their satisfaction and continued partnerships
– Contribute to the ideation process for new campaigns and sponsorships
– Create sales materials (decks, proposals, wrap kits, etc.) for prospective and current sponsors using Keynote and Google Docs
– Manage Webby Group media partnerships throughout the Call for Entries period and award show including executing media partnerships to promote important deadlines and announcements through a variety of different platforms including: social, email and display ads.
– Work with creative production team to brief and manage creation of ongoing marketing collateral (Site Graphics, Social Graphics,Media Partner Graphics, Email Headers etc)
– Own seasonal updates to the brand websites
– 2+ years experience producing digital or event work for clients in advertising or media
– Positive attitude and team players only, please
– Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and in-person
– An acute attention to detail
– Forward-thinking and engaged – you are someone who doesn’t wait to be told to share ideas or think of ways to improve
– A deep passion for and knowledge of media, the Internet and Internet culture
Compensation and Benefits
– $70,000 annual salary
– Competitive compensation package with generous incentive-based bonus program
– Comprehensive health care plan (health, dental, vision) with 100% of employee premiums (and 70% for dependents) paid by company
– Annual enrollment options for FSA program, Dependent Care program, and TransitChek/Commuter program
– Company-sponsored life insurance benefit
– Paid annual leave, paid time off and paid sick leave
Working at Recognition Media is rewarding. If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your résumé along with a note about yourself and why you are interested in joining our team to J O B S at recogmedia.net with the subject line Brand Partnerships Producer.Apply